Jesus said, “Whoever welcomes a child…welcomes me.” (Matthew 18:5). Children are our present and our future, our hope, our teachers, our inspiration. They are full participants in the life of the church and in the realm of God. It is the purpose and intent of Liberty Baptist Church to provide a safe, secure environment in which to teach and care for the children of our church and community. We provide a Christian environment where parents can worship unhindered, confident that their child is also being spiritually nurtured. We equip our teachers and volunteers with the tools and training that they need to be effective in helping build a foundation of knowledge that can ultimately lead to the children choosing to follow Christ and live a life dedicated to Him.
The PreSchool Ministry is also involved in many events throughout the year including:
- Parent/Child Dedication performed twice a year
- Kindergarten Graduate recognition held at the end of the school year
- AWANA participation beginning at age 2
- Sunday School classes for all ages
- Wednesday night Theme Nights throughout the summer such as: Planting a Garden Night, Storybook Night, Music Night, Movie Night, Beach Night
- PreSchool Children's Church is offered weekly for the Pre-K and Kindergarten aged children. This class is a more structured class with specific Bible lessons and focuses on preparing the children for participation in the older Children's Church class as well as sanctuary services.