We are always eager to welcome new people into our fellowship. At the close of each worship service, our pastor will invite people to respond. This is a time to request membership, paryer, or counseling. Anyone may present themselves as a candidate for membership in one of these ways.
- Upon a profession of faith in Jesus Christ and requesting to follow the Lord in believer's baptism.
- Upon request to transfer membership from another Baptist church of like faith and baptism.
- Upon a statement of faith and baptism when a record of membership from the previous Baptist church is unable to be obtained.
- By baptism in this church upon a statement of faith by the candidate that their profession occurred while a member of another denomination.
- Upon a statement of faith and scriptural baptism in a church of another evangelical denomination.